background

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sierra's 13


Sierra turned 13 today! She spent the day out with mom shopping, eating out at her favorite restaurant,getting her hair done and then a 2 hour photo shoot. She looks so grown up! She has seemed like a teenager for a long time - but now it is official. She's looking forward to her Hawaiian Luau Bash with all of her friends when school gets out. Happy Birthday! We love you, Em.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

It's so weird that our girls are exactly one day apart. Sierra's birthday sounds like Aliselyn's. We went shopping, out to lunch and to a movie all without the boys. All she wanted for her Birthday was a sewing machine. I didn't get my first sewing machine until I was married. Cute pictures. Love the pictures and video of Teya.

Kelly said...

I totally forgot their birthdays were like that. Is she 13, too? I just saw your pics too of the boys in suits! So cute!

Our Family said...

Yes, she's 13 too.