background

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ashton

4 comments:

Amy said...

He is so cute!! This is Amy W....I just found out an hour ago that Rachel had had her baby!! Then I got an email from her to check out this blog... and it's yours!! Very cute! He is so beautiful!!

becky and tony fenn said...

I too just found out that Rachel had her baby. What a surprize. He came early!! He is adorable!! congrats.

Chris and Bruce said...

Kelly,

Just found you through Harvey Carter's blogspot. What a great family! They certainly have grown since I last saw a photo. How fun to catch up. Looks like your extended family keeps growing, just like ours. We have six of our kids in the north Dallas area. Four of Bruce's kids live in Loa, UT by Fish Lake, so we get to UT about every year. Check out our blog and then you can link to others that you might know. Amy, in particular, has kept up with lots of families. www.pettyspatter.blogspot.com

Tell your parents hello for us.

Chris Petty

Janene Christensen said...

Hey Kelly, looks cute. Congratulations! add my link to your page!